If you refuse to raise a male child in the future, you are the problem.
If you say “die cis scum” instead of making an effort for actual equality, you are the problem.
If you refuse to listen to a doctor, someone who has years of medical training, about your health situation because they are ‘fat shaming’ you, you are the problem.
If you choose to disrespect someone else due to the bullshit excuse of ‘priviledge’, you are the problem.
"The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy has a few things to say on the subject of towels. A towel, it says, is about the most useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
← Older posts Page 1 of 1129